· windproof gloves
· UV protection sun cream
· Light balaclava or warm fleece hat, UV protection sunglasses, Portable head torch and spare batteries. ChapStick for dry lips.
· Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts
· Long sleeve cotton T-shirt
· Windproof jacket/windbreaker
· Lightweight rain jacket
· Fleece jacket or pullover
· Down vest and/or jacket
· Long leg lightweight zip-off trekking pants.
· Thermal bottoms
· Hiking shorts
· Fleece or wool pants
· Waterproof shell pants
· Lightweight hiking boots
· Lightweight rubber shoes/sandals
· Hiking socks
Other Required Accessories
· Quick-dry towel Thin rope for drying clothes
· Couple of Karabiners
· Washing powder
· Water purification tablets or drops
· Soap, facecloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, nail cutter, tree oil, and a small waterproof bag to carry them in.
· Water bottles
· First Aid Kit containing antiseptic cream bites/burn cream, plasters, small bandage, and paracetamol.
· Wallet and small change
· Some ordinary bags to
keep dirty laundry or other
· Tissue paper, small handy pack will do for emergency toilet breaks
· Route map
· Day bag Pack to carry your luggage’s during the trek
· Trekking Poles
· Sleeping bag rated to below zero degrees